Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great itinerary l

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

this particular cruise offered a great itinerary. The staff was excellent and offered some good deals. However, the food wasn't that great and there wasn't much variety. If you wanted a simple chicken breast you were out of luck. The buffet was a bunch of mystery dishes. The dining room food was ok but Carnival offered more variety and better quality than Royal Caribbean. I will probably book with a different cruise line next time. They also canceled the 2 onboard activities I showed up to because they didn't have enough people so I didn't waste my time going again.

Cruise Photos

The cabin was excellent and the staff kept it impeccable.

1 Comment