Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

On The Adventure

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

My wife and I had a good time on our cruise. The ship was clean and the staff friendly. We dined in the main dining room. Our meals were fantastic and so was our service provided by Bernice and Zhang. We had wonderful dining mates at our table. Our Stewart Dennis was always there to help us with anything we needed. Three of the islands were especially fun for us because knew people on them and we provided our visits with a personal touch. The onboard entertainment was okay, we have experienced better on different Royal ships. One problem was the timing of a couple of the main venue shows were off. We prefer the food the main dining room provides. We always choose the 8:30pm time because we don't have to rush to eat after we return to the ship. However two of the shows only had one viewing time which made us have to leave before they ended. My wife and I are "loyal to Royal", we have enjoyed all of our cruises with them! There is one thing I would like Royal to contact me about after reviewing my comments.

Many choices.
Bernice, Zhang and Al (main dining) and Dennis our room stewart. Many thanks!
The acrobats were amazing. The Vegas tenors were great as was mime. One of the comedians was funny. The Royal Caribbean singers and dancers were great but only preformed one time. Again we hed to leave the tenors and mime show early because the timing of dinner and the welcome back event.
Could have been great except for one issue.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Visiting Old San Juan is a must. Had friends meet us to show us the island.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Had friends meet us to show us the island.
Castries, St. Lucia
Walked to town. Should have booked a tour.
St. John's, Antigua
Rain stopped us from venturing away from the boat.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Enjoyed the beach. Barter for services.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Had friends meet us to show us the island.

Use the cruise compass to plan your daily activities to get the most out of your cruise. Be prepared for some aggressive vendors once you enter some of the ports of call.