Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Adventure of the Sea- Southern Caribbean

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

We had an awesome time on our cruise. Was a bit disappointed with the (Black Pearl) walk tour we took in Barbados as the guide was all about him and his female admirers. The meal at the end was awesome though, I had the flying fish of course. Three of the places I did enjoy were two of the churches and the fish market. Also the town was trashy. Lots of loose trash. Now the Rhythm of Rum tour in St Lucia was my kind of tour. Elvis, our guide, not only took us to the distillery but drove us to all the best photo spots on this part of the island, with stops at many very interesting places. He was very knowledgeable to all the goings on about the island. On the first night of the cruise you should definitely go to the shopping information meet. Lots of good ideas and helpful tips. Made it very fun. The Royal Caribbean ships are the best if you ask me. I will never go on another ship unless it is free because RC is WOW. Can not wait for my next cruise to put me into the Emerald level on RC Crown and Anchor Society, Seven days on a RC ship gives me what I need.

Had everything I wanted, plus.
OMG. That is all I have to say. Eating in the dining rooms was and is always awesome.
Everyone helped you out without question.
According to past cruises the entertainment level was average. The Ice show was very good though.
Children's Programs Not applicable.
Great as stated in review except for the Barbados tour scenery.
For the time spent in the room was perfect. Room service and Balcony went very well together.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Very easy access to Port. Tour leaving ship and taken directly to airport was perfect.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Food in port was very good but the town was messy messy messy.
Castries, St. Lucia
OMG again. Our Rhythm of the Rum tour with guide was THE BEST.
St. John's, Antigua
Shops were fun here.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I stayed on ship due to inability to walk,,,,, personal health so hard to say but those with me enjoyed.
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Walked around the "tourist" area and had a fun time actually.

For a mid sized ship has all you really want. I would recommend it more for a shorter 5 day cruise. I wanted the Broadway type show as I have had in the past on the next higher level due to it being a 7 day cruise.