SWAG

I got my cruise director swag. Thank you Simon.

33 Answers

Swag?

I think it is...a hoax...

Fingers crossed! I should be getting 2 levels of Swag hopefully!

Well, I think that someone somewhere is sporting it. Yes, be patient.

Let's see...I've been waiting for my Cruiseline goodies for two years and two emails from Simon. Something about my "lost" mailing address. I'm a patient man...

Should get the CD swag in time for my next cruiseBig Smile

Thanks Simon! People next shipment goes out no later than July 18th.Big Smile

How long does it take to get our swag?

Hummm, I don't know, guess im not going to get itSad

I "leveled up" to my first swag level, so I can't wait to get my swag.. I'm hoping I have it in time for my cruise in September to possibly use some Happy And I'm sure once all the points catch up, I'll get my other swags and be ready for my to be planned cruise in 2017 lol

I used some of my swag on the last cruise. The luggage strap makes my case stand out and I wore my "Cruiseline.com" T-shirt on a sea day. The insulated cup is great and keeps ice from melting, I have taken it to the Hollywood Bowl for a few concerts.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.