Contributor Level: Cruise Director

I got my cruise director swag. Thank you Simon. 

33 Answers

Contributor Level: Captain

Cool, my beautiful wife took over my shirt. Look better on her anyway :-)

I received a message on 5/6/16 about my swag. I guess it takes 7-10 business days? 

Jealous! I'm waiting on my account to get fixed so it will be accurate reflections of my points :( Hopefully I can sport some swag on my next cruise (to be planed!) 

I am all for the swag but it is more important that you get the cruise counter going. LOL I'm sure Simon has someone working on fixing your account.

Oh he does! I'm trying to get the cruise counter going, don't you worry.... Just a matter of pulling the trigger on a cruise. 

I'm intrigued to see what and who you will choose. Big Smile  

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Some of my badges are not showing :(
The forum helper ones. It says I have 100 posts but not one badge. 
Hopefully it will all work it's self out.

Hope fully Simon and others are working on the system to get things corrected as it seems that a lot of people are having similar problems.

I haven't received my SWAG yet. Patiently waiting. Happy

Contributor Level: Third Mate

* is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. is not responsible for content on external web sites.