Souvenirs

Anybody collect souvenirs? I’ve got nearly 20 model ships. I purchased them onboard at the gift shops. They are $35.00 each.

16 Answers

NCL used to issue ship pins. We have several but they discontinued that 4 or 5 years ago :(

Ship pins - nice idea on Carnival. Be nice if other lines followed that tradition. Small easy to collect.

I also collect rum from anywhere I go. I save the empty bottles after I enjoy them

I try to pick up a Christmas ornament from every vacation spot I go to.

I collect dolls from around the world while in port. I usually get one in traditional dress for that country. I have an entire bookcase filled with dolls, as I have been collecting them from all over the world. If I don't go to a country, friends or family that are visiting that country usually bring one back for me.

I like to collect different empty local rhum or ron bottles. Bring them home full and enjoy the contents before storing.

Golf balls.

We collect postcards and magnets, we also get other things from different ports

I’ve stopped collecting for the most part. Now I buy patches and sew them on my backpack. Now we choose our favorite photograph and we have a rotation going on in the house.

We try to get a "ship" ornament. But find it difficult to find them if not sailing around the holiday.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.