Souvenirs

Anybody collect souvenirs? I’ve got nearly 20 model ships. I purchased them onboard at the gift shops. They are $35.00 each.

16 Answers

We haven't and I guess that I consider the "room key" my souvenir. Wink Plus with Carnival we have the ship pin. they used to given to everyone and were just the ship's name. Now they are larger with the year and the ship's name and only given to Platinum and above (sadly). But you can buy most of them on e-bay.Surprised

We try to find stickers for our luggage and patches for my daughter’s backpack. As a huge watch collector, a watch or two might have come with me as well! My favorite souvenir from this past month on the Fantasy is a butter spreader from Animator’s Palette. So cool!

I never thought about it but I’m taking my second cruise in a couple days I’m definitely going to pick something

I buy the model ship Christmas ornament for every cruise I take where they are available! When those aren't available, I try to buy just a regular model of the ship like you get.

My son loves magnets, so that will be our thing until he is a bit older. I get shirts in port if i find a cute one.

We collect fridge magnets of the ships we sail as well as new ports of call. Sometimes we purhase shot glasses depending on its shape and style.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.