Although I’ve been sailing for a while,

I just now decided to be active on shipmate.
I have a cruise planned in December, so hopefully we will get to go on it!

22 Answers

Welcome aboard

Booked on the Oasis Dec. 13, 2020. Never have been on one of these huge ships. Any pointers? Also a newbie to this site.

Welcome.

We also have a cruise to Dubai planned for December, we're just waiting to see what happens.

Welcome to Ship Mate and Cruiseline.com! We all love cruising and this is a great place for help planning your next trip and talking about past adventures!

Welcome!!

Welcome! We are cruising in November.

Welcome! Let us know if you have any questions Happy

Welcome aboard. Always good to have fresh blood. Hope things work out for the Dec cruise

Welcome to a place where you can chat about cruising without eye rolling. Please join in the discussions and share your experience! We are a friendly group.

Welcome aboard matey

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.