Looking Ahead to 2020

What cruises do you have planned? Where will you be visiting? What are you most excited about? Share your 2020 travel plans and dreams!

34 Answers

We have back to back booked on the Norwegian Jewel in April, Honolulu tp Papeete and back. Celebrity Millennium, Yokohama to Vancouver in May and the Grand Princess Vancouver to Whittier Alaska for my return home to Alaska.

We are looking at two others.

We’ve added a cruise aboard Crystal Symphony to the Mediterranean in May for our first truly luxury ocean cruising experience! Can’t wait to compare Crystal to all the other cruise lines we’ve sailed!

Only 77 days until I head south to be warm for a few days on our cruise on Symphony!

I have one at the end of the month on Norwegian Bliss!

Yep...got two for 2020,(matter of fact just downloaded the EDOCS for the one coming up) but also booked 2 more for 2021....the early bird gets....whatever he wants hehehehe

Noooo ... cannot be over yet ... i have not been on my 2020 cruise yet.

Nooooo .. did I miss my 2020 cruise?? Have not gone on it yet.

It's only February. Please, don't rush it I've got a lot to do this year!Surprised

Year is almost over, time to look to 2021

Happy birthday! Welcome back to cruising! It is a wonderful way to celebrate!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.