Looking Ahead to 2020

What cruises do you have planned? Where will you be visiting? What are you most excited about? Share your 2020 travel plans and dreams!

34 Answers

Thank you for the tips! I think the Carnival Fascination is smaller than the Norwegian Dawn? We reserved a window cabin, mid-ship. I'm a little worried about possible hurricanes, but I know they sometimes change the itinerary when there's one brewing.

At least you are aware that things can (and often do) change. It is a risk you take when sailing during hurricane season. Hopefully, you'll not have any bad weather.

We are cruising on the Royal in 24 days. Then in the summer my wife will be cruising to Alaska, We might be looking for a cruise late in the year, depending on finances.

Happy New Year !!!!

In 9 days we'll be on our cousins cruise on NCL Pride of America. Next cruise will be in December with MSC Seaview to Dubai. In between our cruises we'll be traveling to Mount Rushmore National Memorial in July.

Hello guys, Happy new year to all of you, may this one be a wonderful year for all of you out there cruise addicts !!

Between 2020/2021 we have 5 actually booked out of NO/Galveston. WECRUISE, can we stow away with y'all??

in 121 days we will take a 5 day family cruise out of Galveston..then maybe hit up Sea World or something similar later in the summer. Wish we could do multiple cruises, but we aren't there just yet :)

Cut back on luxuries...like food frinstance...heheheh...then, you could cruise more!!!

Let’s see what we can work out! Big Smile

My last cruise was Mothers Day 2017. Since then ive been on land tours in France and Egypt. I've got to get back to the sea. Happy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.