Zaandam Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

I will recomend to all my friends

Sail Date: April 29, 2015

It was my most beautiful cruise from all the existing ones. The first thing that catches up my eyes was a beautiful bouquets of fresh live flowers (some never before seen by me) literally everywhere you looked. The second things were shows. All the time everywhere something was happening. There were so many and so good that we did not know which to leave in favor of which. Next positive side was the atmosphere. Everyone was so nice and smiling naturally that perhaps even the neighbors do not talk with such a pleasure. I have to finish because I could go on and on forever.

Ship Quality Write a comment.
Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Leave a tip or comment
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Cartagena, Colombia
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Enter Panama Canal At Cristobal Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Panama Canal Transit Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Exit Panama Canal At Balboa Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua
Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Puerto Chiapas (Tapachula), Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
San Diego, California
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: Leave notes in your room for the steward to get things you need (i.e. extra pillow, more paper)