Amazing all-around!

Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016
Ship: Westerdam

With this being my first cruise ever, I was a little bit anxious since hearing all of the horror stories of other cruises in general. But this cruise was absolutely amazing, and everything was perfect. I loved that they handled our luggage and delivered it to our room, which made the check-in process much easier and stress-free. Our room was always clean, and the housekeeping staff that was in charge of our block of rooms were extremely friendly and helpful. We were very comfortable talking to them. In fact, the entire staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and polite. There was not even one time when a staff member wasn't friendly! I thought, how could this be real, everyone being so awesome 24/7? Their daily itinerary was full of fun events and activities, you can never be bored. Our stops were appropriately timed-- we had enough time in each port to fully explore each place. The scenery was absolutely beautiful. The only con I have about this experience was the free food in the Lido Restaurant-- it's a little bit bland, but wasn't that big of a deal. We were there for the experience, not for the food! Plus there are so many other places to eat on the cruise itself-- we just picked Lido because it was free and casual. Otherwise, I highly recommend this cruise to everyone who wants to experience Alaska. Amazing!

Very clean, comfortable beds, even had a pull-out bed, flat-screen TV, all the amenities you need, a lot of closet space