Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Pros and cons

Sail Date: September 21, 2013

The staff was excellent, however, every meal in the dining room ee felt very rushed. Breakfast was especially uncomfortable. It got so bad that I refused the dining room and opted for the Lido deck buffet. The captain is very conservative and I appreciate that. For the first 48 hours no one serves themselves in order to minimize the chance of spreading illness onboard. He does not hesitate to alter course if weather calls for it. Staff and cleanliness are amazing. Food is mediocre and portions are wuite small. My two sons always walked away hungry. This was my second time aboard the Westerdam and I would sail with her again.
Spotlessly clean
Mediocre and very small portions in dining room. Especially at dinner.
Very clean
Always present and ready to help with a smile
My grandson who is 7 wanted to spend as much time as possible with Club Hal
Seattle, Washington
Juneau, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Sitka, Alaska We skipped this port due to poor weather
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Nothing really to see or do. A lot of extra trouble (passports, extra paperwork, customs) for basically nothing.