Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Wonderful week with my 96 yr old mother in Alaska

Sail Date: June 08, 2013

Cabin: 6153, 6157

My wife and I were considering what we could do with my 96 year old mother, still living alone and in good health. I think we picked the best possible option.
From the time we boarded the Westerdam until we returned to Seattle WA, this was the best experience my mother has ever experienced (according to her).
The route including Glacier Bay was wonderful. We went to shore at each stop using the wheelchair we rented when on the boat. Mom was able to walk whenever needed. Enjoyed the show every night. Enjoyed the visit to each Alaska Community as well as Victoria B.C.
The Westerdam staff was fantastic. The towel art, cleanliness, food at multiple locations, quality music, shows, bands, store prices, photographers etc. etc.
When we got back from mom's 1st trip, her first comment was I'd like to do this again....Recommend to anyone.
Thanks Garry & Naomi

Change Good to Excellent for all above. Everyone was friendly, helpful.....