Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Royal Carribean Greece Cruise

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

I have a mixed review for this cruise.  The up side was the wait staff in the dining room was fantastic.  The rooms were nice sized and our room steward was wonderful, very attentive and got all the details right.  The art staff was also very informative, friendly and just great people.  Loved all the ports of call.

On the down side food was severely lacking in taste and variety.  Also, the customer service was not helpful at all, nor was the shore excursion desk.  I booked our shore excursions online and when there was an error, they said they could not fix it.  Also, on one excursion, my husband's headset didn't work and they couldn't fix it until half way through the tour and they really didn't care.  When I told the shore excursion desk, they said they would get back to me, they never did.  They also planned shipboard activities when we were in port, making it difficult to participate.  A majority of the bartenders did not know how to make the most basic of drinks.

i am not sure I would cruise on Royal Carribean again.  There were more down sides than up regarding service and isn't being spoiled why we all go on a cruise?

Loved the room. Have to ask for shampoo though.
See above comments in regards to this.
Geared to an older crowd. My young adult children thought it was mostly boring.
Wait staff in the dining room, excellent, especially Crinella. Cherrie, our room steward was outstanding!! All other staff was lacking in customer satisfaction.

Have low expectations. Maybe if we hadn't been on so many other cruises, we wouldn't have been so disappointed.