- Food was excellent, portion, timing, quality and flavor.
- Ship and state room were kept spotless and I am a clean freak.
- Service on the ship exceeded expectations.
Not so favorite parts:
- For three days, while dock at St Petersburg, my view was that of another ship. Not really what I expected for what I paid.
- On ship entertainment was lacking.
Things I hated it:
- Wi-fi was so slow it was unusable.
- The tours seemed to be aimed at a much more senior and religious crowd. Bathroom breaks are excessive and a waste of time for others like me. Variety is needed - more active and outdoor tour options should definitely be offered.