Viking Akun Reviews

2 reviews

I AM 60 YRS OLD BUT FELT 20 YRS TO EARLY FOR THIS CRUISE!! by JPGM

Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple

Favorite parts:

- Food was excellent, portion, timing, quality and flavor.

- Ship and state room were kept spotless and I am a clean freak.

- Service on the ship exceeded expectations.

Not so favorite parts:

- For three days, while dock at St Petersburg, my view was that of another ship. Not really what I expected for what I paid.

- On ship entertainment was lacking.

Things I hated it:

- Wi-fi was so slow it was unusable.

- The tours seemed to be aimed at a much more senior and religious crowd. Bathroom breaks are excessive and a waste of time for others like me. Variety is needed -  more active and outdoor tour options should definitely be offered.

Fabulous Russia by homeatthelake

Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
I was very happy with the cruise. Staff were very nice, friendly and helpful. Food was excellent and i enjoyed breakfast in the panorama bar. Lectures were interesting and well presented. I didn't like the close proximity of the other ships which made it difficult to use the balcony and at times and made me feel as if i was living in a goldfish bowl.