Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

An amazing cruise!!!!

Sail Date: November 24, 2007

We have recently shipped on the splendour of the seas and it was a wonderful experience. It was my first time on a cruise, and it was more then I expected it to be. I went with my two friends and we had a blast!!! The crew was amazing, and I already miss them! We made many friends. The shows we're fun, the food was great.

Pros: The people that worked there!

Cons: I really did like everything, it was a wonderful experience!

Recommends Splendour of the Seas? Yes!

For us the ship size was big, but then we pulled into a port and saw another ship which was twice the size of ours, then we realized our ship wasn't that big, but I liked the size of ours because it was big enough to wonder around in but not too big where you can get lost. Our cabin was small, but cozy, every thing was so nice and clean, and easy to access!
The windjammer was great for breakfast and lunch, I liked the variety of food and really it was good! We had our dinners in the King and I restuarant and that was wonderful. Our wait staff: Miguel, Wilfred and Roli, were so nice and helpful. They made our stay even better!
Our cabin was a good size, a little small for 3 girls but it worked out fine. It was very comfortable! Our room attendant Jose made little animals out of towels every night and left it on our beds for us to discover, it was a nice touch.
THE STAFF WAS AMAZING! They treated us so well, they were friendly and asked about our days. They seemed genuinely interested. I've never met such an amazing staff, we really did feel like we had a bond with them and miss them dearly!
Leo our cruise director was super funny! The dancers and performances were superb! Everything was great!
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Dubrovnik was an enchanting city. We did the full day tour, which took us to a quaint village outside of Dubrovnik, we met a local painter and tried croatian brandy, it was a nice experience. Shortly after, the tour took us to a local restaurant for some yummy croatian food. Then we got to go to old town DUBROVNIK, which was absolutely beautiful, I will definately go back!
Don't Miss: OLD TOWN DUBROVNIK and its WALL
Tunis, Tunisia
We really did not like Tunis. It was a frightening place, especially for young women like ourselves. Our tour guide was rude, and it seemed as if that he was just trying to make money off of us.
Don't Miss: I would rather stay on the ship next time
Malaga, Spain
This was one of my favorite stops, Malaga was beautiful, the weather was great and shopping even better. Gorky was the name of the restaurant that we had lunch at, and it was the best food ever!! and moderately priced!
Don't Miss: downtown malaga
Santorini, Greece
We actually did Santorini on our own and it was great! Very easy to get around, everything really is walking distance, every view from there was amazing.
Don't Miss: GYROS!!!
Cadiz (Seville), Spain
Seville was really beautiful also, the palace was nice.
Don't Miss: Downtown seville