Sky Princess 21 day from Rome to Ft Lauderdale

Sky Princess Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Sky Princess

21 Night Mediterranean Grand Adventure (Rome To Ft. Lauderdale)

Sail date: November 10, 2019

Ship: Sky Princess

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: M312

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

I would do it again!!! Great trip overall! Princess

Embarkation

Super smooth. This was the easiest embarkation of all my cruises.

Ship experiences

Crown Grill & Bar

Best food on the ship! Yogi is awesome! That dude goes above and beyond!

Alfredo's Pizzeria

The food was pretty good! Hernan made the experience better than that of the pizza shops on other ships

Hernan in the pizza shop, Yogi at the Crown Grill, Marijana and Malica at Bellinin’s, Hanna at Good Spirits, Desmond, Malika and Larentino at Vines are all awesome. They really took great care of our large group!

Ship tip

Watch ALL of the shows! They were the best of ANY cruise that I’ve been on!

Ports of call

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

If you begin your cruise here, spend a couple of days before the cruise as there is a lot of must see spots!

Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy

Florence : We had a great time! There is a small shop that sells pork sandwiches that are incredible. I can’t remember the name of the place, but everyone seemed to know about it! Worth every penny Pisa : it was packed! Pretty cool to say that you have been there, but everyone wanted to take pics of themselves seeming to push the tower back into place.

Barcelona, Spain

We ended up spending a lot of time at the Familia church. It was worth it. A great spot for awesome photos

Lisbon, Portugal

We ended up going out to the “castle” type structure that you will see before docking. This area is great for pictures.

Gibraltar (U.K.)

Save your money. Walk into town and grab a van or taxi. They will take you to the monkeys, cave /theater, and the other cool points of interest.

Funchal, Madeira

Awesome! Ride the wicker baskets! It’s a shorter ride than I expected...but very cool. It was a lot easier than some of my fellow travelers expected.

LA SEYNE-SUR-MER (TOULON), FRANCE

We took a trip through town and ended up at the ruins of an old castle. It was a bit of a hike, but well worth it. I would have liked to have made it into the Templar building

Genoa, Italy

It was very nice, but we didn’t spend much time there. We did end up finding a very cool park that lead up to a church with get places to take photos.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida