Wedding anniversary spoiled

Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Seven Seas Voyager

12 Night L'Esprit De Monaco (Barcelona To Venice)

Sail Date: August 25, 2018

Ship: Seven Seas Voyager

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

My wife and I booked a penthouse suite ( we wanted that particular suite, because of the balcony size) and butler service. When we arrived on the ship and moved into a suite #976, my wife and I felt a real strong vibration that was coming from the floor, also there was a terrible noise in the suite as a result of the vibration. We did not say anything to anyone at this point , even though the support staff, I am sure, knew about this problem, but still let us to move into this suite. Later on, during my conversation with the ship’s General manager, Nickie Sheils, she admitted that she knew about the vibration problem. My wife and I did not get a good night of sleep for the following two days, but the problem was getting worse. We finally mentioned this to our butler and he let the executive concierge know right away. He offered to move us to a much smaller suite with the balcony, that is more then three times smaller than the one we paid a lot of money for. All this was very upsetting and didn’t even begin to describe our disappointment and physical pain that both of us experienced after spending two and a half days in that vibrating suite day and night . We had to move to a smaller and less expensive suite, (they offered a small amount of money that did not even cover the difference between the cost of the two cabins), just to get away from all the noise and vibration, because they did not give us any other option and were very rude and unprofessional in the process. I am not saying that there weren’t anything good about this cruise (there was plenty), but we looked at it through the prism of our marred experience and couldn’t enjoy it.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

This was our first and last Regent cruise

Ports Of Call