Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Purser

Serenade of Sea July 24th sailimg

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

Ports of call were wonderful. Did not do any of the ship excursions. Dinning Room Service was great. I do object to the asking of an additional tip on all signed receipts. We paid daily gratuities, 18.5% and than you make the servicers ask for more.

our attendant needs a little more training
I had to spend 20 minutes looking for my bag was sent to several different areas only to find out the bags with my 28 were in 2 different areas in the terminal and the staff did not know.
Onboard Activities N/A
Shailendra Ramkissoon
Anamarija Ranisavljevic
were excellence and rated a 10

are rated a 10
Food was good and there was a good variety