Loved the length of cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2016

I loved the 11 day itinerary but many things with RCCL have gone down hill I believe. We are 5 pts from Diamond and I have watched the overall quality of the vacation experience go down hill over the last few years. Quality of food is not near what it used to be. The special "perks" you used to get for being a Crown and Anchor member are almost non-existent. Internet package didn't work, couldn't get checked in for my flight yet Guest Services did nothing about it. Sorry.... no refund, no investigation as to why I couldn't log in. Just an "oh well....." Not up to par anymore. Not sure if I will remain "Loyal to Royal."