Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Royal Caribbean 's Great Cruise

Sail Date: January 25, 2016

The cruise to the Eastern Caribbean was excellent. The food and personnel on the ship were outstanding. Rooms ere always clean and neat. We had an outside cabin which was a little small. The only issue was my time dinning which the ship took reservations for which I never experienced and all the early times were booked. If you take Royal on a cruise book early for my time dinning. All stops on this cruise was very enjoyable and I would recommend this itinerary for all ages.

Very clean and great location

Drinks are very expensive and the tipping is 18%. 4th floor mid ship is the best location.