Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Beautiful Southern Caribbean Cruise!

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful time on this cruise!  This was a smaller ship than our last cruise and other than my sea sickness on the voyage home, everything was great!  We found all the islands intriguing and will definitely revisit Aruba and Antigua...possibly Barbados.  Scenery was absolutely breathtaking!  The only complaint we had was on Grenada and St. Lucia, all the locals we encountered had their hands out.  Beaches we were taken to were filthy, I recommend bug spray!  By the time the cruise was over, we were tired of opening our wallets.  We will most likely just do an all-inclusive trip to our favorite islands and spend a week so that we can see more.