Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Amazing !!

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Every thing from boarding the Ship to disembarking after the cruise was made so pleasant by everyone involved .I had the best vacation of my life & I am 75 yrs young & have already booked for the next cruise on the Serenade !!! Atlantis was amazing !

Thanks to the Port Authority for all their help & everyone of the Ship crew members went above & beyond to make this a wonderful experience ! Royal Carribean is my top choice for sailing .

very good
very good
Children's Programs no children in our group
lots of fun
wonderful
New Orleans, Louisiana
professional at its best
Key West, Florida
Very nice & great food !
Markets are fine ,but dining at GOLDIES WAS A FABULOUS EXPERIENCE !!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
beautiful & fun

we got what we payed for ,excellence !