Amazing !!

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2014
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

Every thing from boarding the Ship to disembarking after the cruise was made so pleasant by everyone involved .I had the best vacation of my life & I am 75 yrs young & have already booked for the next cruise on the Serenade !!! Atlantis was amazing !

Thanks to the Port Authority for all their help & everyone of the Ship crew members went above & beyond to make this a wonderful experience ! Royal Carribean is my top choice for sailing .

lots of fun

very good

no children in our group

very good

outstanding

we got what we payed for ,excellence !

professional at its best
Very nice & great food !
Markets are fine ,but dining at GOLDIES WAS A FABULOUS EXPERIENCE !!
beautiful & fun