Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good cruise but not what I expected

Sail Date: November 25, 2006

The ship was very nice and in good condition. I recommend the Safari Club and Schooner Bar areas. They are not smoke filled and have great decor.

Pros: The ship was very nice and the destinations were good.

Cons: Was expecting to be

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
The most poor of all the destinations. Was not impressed with the areas between the beaches, but the beach was very nice. Got rained out in the afternoon, but was enjoying the beach prior to that.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Second time in St. Thomas. It is a good port overall for shopping. Haven't seen alot of the island, but it doesn't strike me as being that tropical.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Also my second time here, Seemed like there was more haggling in the market area than I remember. We spent time on the Dutch side on this trip and enjoyed Dawn Beach.
Castries, St. Lucia
Gorgeous. Breathtaking views on the whole island. Take a tour and enjoy the scenery. There are poor areas, but not like in the other islands. People were friendly and the beaches were very nice.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Bridgetown, Barbados
Did not see much of the inside of the island, but did a water tour. The port is in an industrial area and you don't have much opf a view like in other ports. The water was beautiful and the beaches we saw looked very nice.
St. John's, Antigua