A wonderful trip!!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2016
Cabin Number: E217

A wonderful trip! As always Princess is the one I choose to cruise with, the staff are wonderful, the food is wonderful. We ate at the Dinning room, buffet, and Curtis Stone's, of the 3 we like the buffet as so many choices and excellent food. We ate one night at the Dinning room with anytime dinning which was a fun place to go. Quit so a rest from the crowded buffet. Then I went to the wine tasting at Curtis Stone with samples of the food as a treat. I booked dinner right away. We ate one night there, very pricey but worth every penny. It was lots of fun for me and my granddaughter who is 18, to be waited on with such charm. Everything is explained on the menu and the food is excellent. It was fun to go out to eat. The photo department was our only big complaint, I have seen better photographers on other voyages, we had an issue with lights reflecting from our glasses that took the whole light bulb. I asked to have it fixed and told we needed pay for touch up when it was their fault. I did talk to a different clerk and she let us do it for free after a bit of asking why not. So I guess that to me was my only complaint even though with some convincing they covered the cost. All the photos had a light reflection and the pictures were so good. The tours were the best with some new ones I had not done before. We did not see Tracy Arm because of too many ice bergs in the area so went to another arm. Tracy Arm is the best but mother nature was in the way for this trip. I recommend this journey as a 5 star however.