Well worth it!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess

We were a group of 11, we had a fantastic time. I was most pleased with the service in the dining area. I do have one complaint and that is with the one night we had gone to the casino and used the restroom. There was a female employee who used the toilet and immediately left without washing her hands. We followed her into the casino where she immediately held her stomach and returned to the restroom. The other guest and I were both looking to inform someone but to no avail. Unfortunately, at times we were unable to find employees to help us. Hopefully this is something the cruise line can correct, In spite of this, we truly enjoyed ourselves and I recommend this cruise.

great