Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Ruby Princess

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

This was my first cruise and I must admit I was a little worried as to whether or not I would like cruising. The Ruby Princess exceeded my expectations and I had a blast! The Staff was super friendly and professional and the ship was in Great condition.

I would recommend if you are thinking of booking a cruise to definitely upgrade to a cabin with a balcony it really made the space feel larger and opened you up to the outside and the scenery and the beautiful ocean. It was lovely to fold asleep at night with the sound of the ocean right outside my balcony!

I definitely am a cruiser now and I'm looking forward to booking my next cruise hopefully next year.

The toilet seat needs to be replaced