Great Staff!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: R740

We had a great time despite my being sea sick the entire cruise!  I would especially like to thank the head waiter in the DaVinci Dining room who helped me with a very unusual special diet.  The food was wonderful, the events were fun, the offshore excursions were great.  I highly recommend for anyone WHO DOES NOT GET SEA SICK!

Rolando was excellent and I highly recommend him for a raise!

If at all in doubt of your sea legs, make sure you book a room in the middle of the ship. Ours was almost the last cabin in the back, on the highest deck and it contributed to my getting sea sick.