Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Pleasurable Cruise

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

Overall, I am satisfied with my Cruise and my family and I enjoyed it ery much.  I thought the dinning experience and our staff did an excellent job.  They were very personable and made the experience very pleasurable.

On the negative side, I did not think the entertainment was up to the quaity I have experienced on other cruises.  Especially the main theater.  By far, my biggest complaint and why the rating is a 3 rather than a 4 is the return speed and the turbulence.  The last day and a half were very miserable due to the tossing and rolling of the ship.  I complained and was told it was the wind, but I have to believe it had something to do with the speed at which we had to return.  This made several members in my group ill and gave all of us a bad memory of the cruise.

Cabin was adequate and similar to other cabins I have cruised in. did enjoy the larger balcony.
No tv guide, and very hard to get staff to answer phone calls. Need to call twice to get safe fixed.
Norberto and Michael were excellent.

1 Comment