Pleasurable Cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: E735

Overall, I am satisfied with my Cruise and my family and I enjoyed it ery much.  I thought the dinning experience and our staff did an excellent job.  They were very personable and made the experience very pleasurable.

On the negative side, I did not think the entertainment was up to the quaity I have experienced on other cruises.  Especially the main theater.  By far, my biggest complaint and why the rating is a 3 rather than a 4 is the return speed and the turbulence.  The last day and a half were very miserable due to the tossing and rolling of the ship.  I complained and was told it was the wind, but I have to believe it had something to do with the speed at which we had to return.  This made several members in my group ill and gave all of us a bad memory of the cruise.

Norberto and Michael were excellent.

No tv guide, and very hard to get staff to answer phone calls. Need to call twice to get safe fixed.

Cabin was adequate and similar to other cabins I have cruised in. did enjoy the larger balcony.