Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

My first cruise!

Sail Date: October 18, 2015

Cabin: 14 - 732

Had a really good time with four of my physical sisters along and one friend we've all known for about sixty years. Was amazed and amused at the amount of entertaining things to fit every kind personality and I suspect, pocketbook. We did also enjoy just sitting around on one of the decks, visiting with each other, catching the sun, people watching, and snacking if the thought came up. The area waiters were quite attentive to our every need (and well informed as to where we could find what).

The most enjoyable part of this vacation for me was the special dining. Loved the ambiance and the food was delicious, the day we went to Puerto Vallarta and dined in the woods. We also really enjoyed Botichellies(sp), with the very special attention of our waitress - Bethy May Guzman and her helpers - especially Virgilio Puno.

1 Comment