Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Had a wonderful 7-days

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

This was our 1st cruise so we were determined to tryout every feature of the Ruby Princess. 1st the food is outstanding at all the locations, and we had a hard time not over eating. 2nd the crew were fantastic. They always greeted us with a smile and the household staff did so by name.  We of course tried the on board watering holes and enjoyed a drink or two.  The arty auction was fun as was the wine tasting.  The time ashore was plenty for excursions or just wandering. We were able to book last minute excursions on board. My daughter tried out the services of the Lotus spa and was impressed by their service. Finally the "I had a dream" play was very enjoyable as were the other presentations.

Very nice cabin for a 7-day cruise. Shower was a bit tight for me since I am oversized.

Please plan on enjoying the at sea formal days.