Mexican Riviera

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 21, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: E701

This was my first cruise on Princess Lines and it was pleasant overall.  The staff were wonderful and the service impeccable.  I thought the food was of a lower quality and variety than I had found on other cruises however.  And the stateroom (outside cabin) was very small with a tiny shower stall barely large enough to turn around in.  My travel companions had an inside stateroom and it was of comparable quality, but much darker due to the absence of a window.  The evening shows were good, but of shorter duration than I am accustomed to.  All were enjoyable however.

Overall I would say it was a good cruise with pleasant ports of call.  I didn't try any of the shore excursions, preferring to shop and entertain myself while ashore.  The embarkation and debarkation were handled most efficiently and the cleanliness was impressive.  I would take another Princess cruise.

The cabin was smaller than I am used to and the shower was tiny. This cabin had a lovely view, however, and was unobstructed. The views were lovely.