Royal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Bedt way to celebrate New Year!

Sail Date: January 08, 2015

Our cruise actually was a New Year cruise, it is started on Dec 29th. Out of Ft Lauterdale. Came late at night and stayed overnight at nearby Hotel, after breakfast took the taxi to the port, about 5 min. Boarding  process was horribly organized, hundreds of people waited for the doors to open to get registered. Once on the ship, we were amazed at the utter luxury an beauty of the ship. Incredible!  Our room was nice, we always have the one with the balcony. Ports were great, beautiful islands, we went swimming everywhere, except for Barbados, liked it very much. It was terrific wacation, Lott of fun, music, dancing, just great! One thing we hated, was the food. It was awful! You know how there are always so many choices on these cruises, but everything we tried was awful, is it because they are now partners with Carnival? I don't know. Hope they have improved, I am sure many people complained. I remember one guy said to the waiter : I would not feed my dog with the food you, guys, serve here: I thought it was not quite fair, my dog would have loved it.😄 other then that, we  had great time, it was our second New Year cruise and I hope to do it again!

1 Comment