Riviera Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: August 09, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 11057

We went on many shore excursions and enjoyed them all but the one to Florence was special mostly due to our guides  knowledge and personality.My wife and I enjoyed our time together as we were able to spend quality time together and enjoy each others company.I would recommend this cruise line to all my friends as it was the best overall cruise we have been on.

excellent service by all !!
all service was great except for trying to get a drink brought to you at the pool area.They were extremely slow to get to you and then they brought the wrong drink more than once.
Barcelona, Spain
Due to Delta airlines computer system failure we were unable to see any of Spain and boarded the boat late on the 10th of August in the port of Palamos.
Palamos, Spain