Greek Isles Cruise

Riviera Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

8 Night Greek Isles Getaway (Istanbul To Athens)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Riviera

Oceania Lines are one of the best to cruise.  The food was wonderful,, the service was terrific and the itinerary was perfect.  I was busy the entire time using Oceania destination excursions (all were very good) but was too tired to stay up for the evening entertainment! I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone who is interested in ancient history.  We added 2 days at the end in Athens and saw the Acropolis and other classical ruins.  Just a delight.  The trip home was LONG so I would have appreciated at least a direct flight from Athens to Atlanta, which we did not get.  However, I'm resting at home now!

Did not see many children on this cruise.