Very good

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

10 Night Greece & The Adriatic (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2016

The cruise was great , everyone was wonderful had a great time. However was very disappointed with the photographers , on the last night of the cruise I wanted to go and view my pictures that we had taken thru the entire cruise and purchase them . We had forgotten to view them earlier and went to see the last show it had ended at 1130 and as I got to the place where they had the pictures , one of the photographers told me they just closed it was  11:35 when I got there.I told them ok can I view my pictures online and if I like them can I purchase them online . He said no and that if you don't order them before 11:30 that night they then throw them out! This vacation was my daughter sweet 16 th gift and we took some pictures on captain night  so we can have memories and it was very disappointed and very stressful to find out we had no memories at all!

Pictures should not be thrown out there should be an online service for people who forgot to view their pictures while on the cruise , there was no warning sent to the room

It was just ok