Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Deck 3 and check out

Sail Date: June 13, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was very unhappy with the corridors odor in deck 3 particularly by my cabin 3002, it smelled like sewage all the time.

The checkout process was handled very unprofessionally, had mistakes, and we had to do it three times, it was a nightmare.

The ship didn't accept my debit card to pay for mi expenses I had to use a card I didn't want to,Sad

cabin corridor smelled like sewage, it was disgusting and the noises from the ship (anchors or whatever)could be heard like we were in a subway.