Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

My experience with Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: June 13, 2016

The cruise was good and my wife and I enjoyed it, however at the cruise terminal at the end of the cruise we were ushered off of the ship with all of our luggage at 9.15am but our transfer to the airport was not until 1.45pm and our flight time 4.45pm.  The fact that we had to carry our luggage around with us for 7 and a half hours did not seem to concern Royal Caribbean crew at all. After this experience I will never travel with them again and i would recommend other people do not either.