Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Very Old Ship

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Rhapsody of the Seas is very old and the entertainment and food options were extremely lack luster. This was my first experience with Royal Caribbean and I have heard amazing things about them but I was very disappointed. I traveled with a group of 15 and 12 others have been on Royal Caribbean before and they said this was the worst ship, food, and shows they have experienced.

The interior cabin was a great size in comparison to others on different ships. However the bathroom was extremely tiny and unless your really small the shower barely fits a human.