Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Overall a great cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

The ship, staff, food, etc... were fantastic!  I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again.  Although RC was awesome, I'm not sure I would recommend traveling to Greece right now.  This has nothing to do with RC, but with the country itself.

Our room steward was great.
Better than expected. The cold water stations and clearly visible RC canopy was truly an added bonus. Bonus points for RC.
Destinations and Excursions Because of the current state of Greece, I would not recommend visiting there in the near future. This has nothing to do with the cruise line, and their tours, however.
Couldn't be better!
Fantastic!

Get up very early if you want a lounge chair on the ship - they're aren't enough.