They want to rob you completely!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Eastern Mediterranean Adventure (Istanbul To Rome)
Sail Date: July 03, 2015
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

The ports of call that we docked at were great. Only 2 ports we had to be tendered at meaning you have to wait for hours to get off the ship. As soon as you board they are trying to get even more money from you. It becomes quite tiresome. After our cruise we saw that they had charged us twice for everything. I will not take a cruise with them again.

Room was slightly larger than expected. Bed sheets are very rough.

Old ship, I guess I would pay more to get a larger room so I wouldn't have to be so below deck. You spend half of your life waiting for the elevators.