Service was wonderful, food was not.

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2014
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

This was our first cruise, so I didn't know what to expect.  The room was lovely and fairly spacious and the service was wonderful.  The servers at the restaurants were extremely accommodating and pleasant.  The Windjammer serves thousands of meals a day which boggles my mind, but, since you asked..................even though there were many options, I had a terrible time finding anything that looked/sounded appealing.  I tried some of the dishes and didn't eat more than a few bites.  Many of the dishes were foreign to me and the descriptions weren't helpful.  Is seems like food that I thought that I was familiar with, such as a simple carrot salad, was nothing like any carrot salad that I have ever had and was seasoned strangely......The deli had nice turkey and ham salad, and the bacon, eggs, muffins, etc were good...........One issue was that during the cruise, start to finish, the areas where you got your ice, juice, etc either had an ice machine that didn't work and a drink fountain that did or vise versa so you would get your drink at one location and add ice at another.  They started adding a tub of ice at the locations where the ice machine was not working, which was not sanitary, so I don't know how many people used them.......

I hope this is helpful.  I am just giving my opinion..

Thanks for asking...........Sherry

Didn't care for most of the food as I wrote in my comments.

Somewhat limited

Some of the comedy/magic act could have been a little more child friendly

They enjoyed camps, would have enjoyed more activites.

Marianne took care of our room and was wonderful. Elmer was wonderful as a server.

Very clean and current

Tourist traps
Tourist traps, but not as bad as Juneau
Lovely