Enjoyable

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2014

Rhapaody of the Seas is a much older ship then any other I have been on and does not have all the glitz and bling that they have but the service was outstanding and far better then the others so a plus,  I was disappointed in the entertainment and felt it did not hold up to the other lines but those with me had never been on a cruise before found it enjoyable.  I did find the bathrooms to feel larger again a plus.  We ate in the Edelweiss restaurant and our wait staff was outstanding.  Overall, it was an enjoyable cruise and one I will always remember with fond memories.

Our w ait staff in Edelwiss Restaurant reserved dining first seating

The atmosphere on the ship due to the staff contributed to an enjoyable holiday cruise.

Whale watching cruise
Not much to do as we failed to book a tour as we thought we would be able to see sights etc.
Glaciers and whales and seals.
Lovely city. Carriage ride.