Great Experience!!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2013
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
This was my first cruise, so I don't have any to compare it to, but I had the best time ever. The ship had plenty of entertainment to keep things exciting when at sea. The food was excellent as was the staff. The only thing I will do differently next time is get a suite with a window or balcony. I spent a lot of time watching the ocean at sea and it would be nice to be able to do it from my room.

The staff was absolutely wonderful.

Eat in the main dining room as much as possible. All the food is great but the food in the main dining room is to die for. Bring heavy coats (even in the Summer.) You will have a better experience if you spend time on the deck during sea days. Stay out of the casino. Go to Vegas.

I had a bad cab experience.
whales