Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Awsome Cruise

Sail Date: June 17, 2016

This being my first cruise, i was really looking forward to it. Being without preconceived ideas and expectations,  i can say i was not disappointed with the experience.  Even though the Radiance of the Sea is an older ship it was very well maintained. Our cabin was spacious and elegant.  From the very first day the crew went out of thier way to ensure our comfort and amde sure we were enjoying the cruise. The food was as good as any high end restaurant, always beautifully presented. You could order all.you could eat and if you wanted,  you could order serveral selections from the menu. For me, they served you just enough to leave room for dessert without leaving you over stuffed.

The ship.had activities all day long so if you ever got bored, it was your own fault.  I enjoyed my time on board so much that if i could have afford it, i would have taken then return cruise back to Vancouver.  I recommend thia cruise to anyone that wants to experience an incredibly cruise. I will definitely sail.with Royal Caribbean again.

I.could not have asked for a better cabin. It felt like i was staying in a large chain hotel. The cabin attendent always made sure our cabin was clean and neat and was extremely honest. I had accidently left some money ($250) one day and when we got back that evening, it was still there.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Arrive a couple of days before and enjoy all the Vancouver has to offer. Its a beautiful city.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Best zip line.ride anywhere. Over 1330 feet high, taller than the Empire State building. What a rush!
Juneau, Alaska
If you are going to do anwhale watching tour, do it here.
Skagway, Alaska
Donthe.mush camp.dog sled ride. When you do, you are helping the dogs train for the ididoran race and keep a tradition alive.
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Seward (Anchorage), Alaska
Another great whale watching tour.

Don't worry about any inconvenience and just look to have a great time. Enjoy every minute. Takea lots and lots of pictures. Remember, how much you end up enjoying the cruise is really up to you.