For the Love of the SEA and the Lore of the land in ultimite Comfort cruise Royal Caribbean and have a GOOD time.

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Southbound (Seward To Vancouver)
Sail Date: June 20, 2014
Ship: Radiance of the Seas

Beautiful scenery, lots of water, floating ice, quint towns, cute puppies, fantastic flights, leaping whales, soaring eagles are just the TIP of the iceburg in cruising with Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas in Alaska.  The ship itself was large, beautiful, clean, well equip, tasteful menues, dedicated personal, dependable captain, and a world into it's self.  I would recommend this cruise for anyone looking for an Alaskan adventure.  I'm setting my compass NORTH.

Varied and tastful

Not enough time to do it all.

Active, interesting, and memorable

Dedicated personal, interested in your comfort and wellbeing

Clean and neat

As an accessible room, I could not have ask for more room. I could maneuver my Jazzy easily around the room and bathroom. Lots of storage space and lighting.

Sign up for MY TIME DINING. We never had to wait in lines or tables.

Seward (Anchorage), Alaska Did not visit port

Spend a week in Alaska before the cruise and traveled around, North to Denali.
Bring warm clothing and a good camera.
Went a float plane ride. Breath taking. Alaska is so large.
Took a trip up to the Yukon and toured the quint town of Skagway. Fabulous scenery.
We saw WHALES. Couldn't take enough pictures of these Magnificent creatures.
The frozen fish just arrived today from the great fishing trip we went on for Halibut.
Restful, Time to explore the Ship, go for a swim and take a nap.
Add a post excursion to Whislter. Go on the Gondola ride, PEAK to PEAK, bestever.