Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

For the Love of the SEA and the Lore of the land in ultimite Comfort cruise Royal Caribbean and have a GOOD time.

Sail Date: June 20, 2014

Beautiful scenery, lots of water, floating ice, quint towns, cute puppies, fantastic flights, leaping whales, soaring eagles are just the TIP of the iceburg in cruising with Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas in Alaska.  The ship itself was large, beautiful, clean, well equip, tasteful menues, dedicated personal, dependable captain, and a world into it's self.  I would recommend this cruise for anyone looking for an Alaskan adventure.  I'm setting my compass NORTH.

Clean and neat
Varied and tastful
Dedicated personal, interested in your comfort and wellbeing
Active, interesting, and memorable
Not enough time to do it all.
A great variety covering most interest travalers would be seeking
As an accessible room, I could not have ask for more room. I could maneuver my Jazzy easily around the room and bathroom. Lots of storage space and lighting.
Seward (Anchorage), Alaska Spend a week in Alaska before the cruise and traveled around, North to Denali.
Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Bring warm clothing and a good camera.
Juneau, Alaska
Went a float plane ride. Breath taking. Alaska is so large.
Skagway, Alaska
Took a trip up to the Yukon and toured the quint town of Skagway. Fabulous scenery.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
We saw WHALES. Couldn't take enough pictures of these Magnificent creatures.
Ketchikan, Alaska
The frozen fish just arrived today from the great fishing trip we went on for Halibut.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Restful, Time to explore the Ship, go for a swim and take a nap.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Add a post excursion to Whislter. Go on the Gondola ride, PEAK to PEAK, bestever.

Sign up for MY TIME DINING. We never had to wait in lines or tables.

1 Comment