Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Purser

Alaska is GREAT!

Sail Date: May 30, 2014

First time on Royal Carribean and have heard so many great things about their ships.....was not over impressed at all-there was an odor in our bathroom and our friends next to us-they came and addressed the issue quickly however, it came back-we also smelled this odor at other places in the ship.  I think must be in the pipes.  We also learned many other cruises had the same odor in their rooms.   I was not so impressed with the photography on the ship (the photographers were wonderful!!!)-on other cruises there were many many locations on the ship with great photo opts like the grandpiano with a rose and drink-one with a loevely pillar and colored backgrounds to name   just a few on Carnival but only had the same few each night on this ship noooo imagination.  THE FOOD WAS GREAT!!!   Also, took me 3 times to the front desk and several phone calls to get my tickets to Mystery Night but finally did get those.  Every ship has problems and I can say they did try very hard to address our issues.

Bad odor in the bathroom-they did try to fix but it came back. Cabin is much smaller than on Carnival and NCL

1 Comment