a fantastic cruise!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 23, 2006
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
I felt I was very lucky to choose a great ship in my first cruise. The services and food are great. I especially like the itinarary.

We find the quality of the show ok as we understand we were in a ship, not a Broadway theatre.

Our first stateroom was a little bit noisy due to adjacence to the engine of the ship. Previously I thought once we were aboard it would be difficult for us to change a room. However, after we talked to the client relationship desk, we got a new room immediately which was very quiet. We were quite impressed by their quick response.

old town is a must see
don't miss Atlantis hotel. we took the glass bottom boat to sea garden to see the fish there but the fish were not as colorful as I expected.
we went to Magen's bay. the water there was crystal clear. It's a pity that we did not have time to St. John. We will definitely go to St. Thomas again in future.
we joined the Island tour and felt it a waste of time. There was a traffic jam for more than half an hour! we regret that we did not go to Orient Beach.
the dickenson's bay is ok

Pros: fantastic ship, freindly crew, great food

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!