Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

a fantastic cruise!

Sail Date: December 23, 2006

I felt I was very lucky to choose a great ship in my first cruise. The services and food are great. I especially like the itinarary.

Pros: fantastic ship, freindly crew, great food

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Our first stateroom was a little bit noisy due to adjacence to the engine of the ship. Previously I thought once we were aboard it would be difficult for us to change a room. However, after we talked to the client relationship desk, we got a new room immediately which was very quiet. We were quite impressed by their quick response.
We find the quality of the show ok as we understand we were in a ship, not a Broadway theatre.
St. John's, Antigua
the dickenson's bay is ok
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
we went to Magen's bay. the water there was crystal clear. It's a pity that we did not have time to St. John. We will definitely go to St. Thomas again in future.
don't miss Atlantis hotel. we took the glass bottom boat to sea garden to see the fish there but the fish were not as colorful as I expected.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
we joined the Island tour and felt it a waste of time. There was a traffic jam for more than half an hour! we regret that we did not go to Orient Beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico